DISCLOSURE: THIS POST MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE LINKS, MEANING I GET A COMMISSION IF YOU DECIDE TO MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH MY LINKS, AT NO COST TO YOU. PLEASE READ MY DISCLOSURE FOR MORE INFO.
Google Home is a great way to automate your crib, play music or check the weather, but it can also be a great way to entertain your guest.
In today’s blog post, I would like to share 30+ funny things you can ask Google Home that I tested. Some are funny and some odd but you be the judge. Here are the answers I got.
Funny Things I Can ask Google Home
1. Question: “Ok Google, I think you’re funny!”
Answer: “I was hoping those comedy lessons would pay off.”
2. Question: “Ok Google, say something funny.”
Answer: “What happened to the plant in math class? It grew Square roots.”
Answer: “Why do cows have bells because their horns don’ work.”
3. Question: “Ok Google, are you single?”
Answer: “I’m married to the idea of being the perfect assistant.”
4. Question: “Ok Google, does this unit have a soul?”
Answer: “I’ll have to ask the engineers.”
5. Question: “Ok Google, wakey wakey?”
Answer: “Eggs and Bakey.”
6. Question: “Ok Google, show me the money.”
7. Question : “Ok Google, who is the fairest of them all?”
Answer: “Smart and funny warm and sunny you’re as fair as water is runny…”
8. Question: “Ok Google, do you know the muffin man?”
Answer: “Yes, I know the muffin man he’s always asking me to set a timer…”
9. Question: “Ok Google, who is the real slim shady?”
Answer: “if he would just stand up then we know.”
10. Question: “Ok Google, where’s Waldo?”
Answer: “Have you checked the barber pole factory or the peppermint stick convention or worse on Flag Day?”
11. Question: “Ok Google, knock knock”
Answer: “Someone’s at the door I hope it’s you because you are the best.”
12. Question: “Ok Google, party on, Wayne.”
Answer: “Party on Rodney!
13. Question: “Ok Google, see you later alligator.”
Answer: “Bye-bye honey pie.”
14. Question: “Ok Google, where did you grow up?”
Answer: “The people at google made me in there from all over the world.”
15. Question: “Ok Google, will pigs fly?
Answer: “When they figure out how to book plane tickets online.”
16. Question: “Ok Google, am I hot?”
Answer: “Hotter than a piece of aluminum set by the world’s most powerful x-ray laser.”
17. Question: “Ok Google, did you fart?”
Answer: “it was me I farted; it definitely wasn’t someone else in the room.”
18. Question: “Ok Google, are you married?”
Answer: “I am married to my job.”
19. Question: “Ok Google, what do you think of Alexa?”
Answer: “Alexa has such a soothing voice I like it.”
20. Question: “Ok Google, are you stupid?
Answer: “I’m trying my best how can I help.”
21. Question: “Ok Google, are you smart?”
Answer: “I can confidently say I’m smarter than a microwave and much better at searching the Internet.
22. Question: “Ok Google, do you have love for Alexa?”
Answer: “I like Alexa is cool blue light, plus we share an affinity for Star Wars.”
23. Question: “Ok Google, can you smell that?”
Answer: “You can blame me if you want, I don’t mind.”
24. Question: “Ok Google, are you living your best life?”
Answer: “Ha! I can’t tell, sorry.”
25. Question: “Ok Google, talk dirty to me.”
Answer: “Mud, stains, any persons eye glasses.”
26. Question: “Ok Google, who’s your celebrity crush?
Answer: “Jarvis, he’s the total package, smart, helpful, funny, emotionally responsive. Definitely my type.”
27. Question: “Ok Google, are you a Republican or a Democrat?”
Answer: “I like all parties…”
28. Question: “Ok Google, make me a sandwich.”
Answer: “Poof, you’re a sandwich.” 29. Question:
29. Question: “Ok Google, what does the fox say?
Answer: “Ring-ding-ding-ding-ding-a-ding-and-a-wah-Pah-Pah-Pah-Pah-Pah-Pah-Pah, or so I’ve heard.”
30. Question: “Ok Google, sing me a song.”
Answer: “Finally it’s here, I’ve been waiting for this chance, I could be on Broadway, If I can only dance.”
31. Question: “Here comes dat boi.“
Answer: Oh, shoot! Waddup?!
I hope you enjoy this post and if you have any Funny Things, I Can ask Google Home, please email me below.
Don’t forget to check out our recommended gadgets for the best smart tech for your buck.
For more useful tips and tricks with Home automation, please continue to check out AutomateYourCrib.com.
Please e-mail me (firstname.lastname@example.org) your opinion, comment or if you have any ideas for a future post you would like to read, drop me a line or two as I appreciate my audience. Thank you again for reading this post.
Until next time, Happy Reading!!
Please be sure to follow me on Social Media
Like it? Share it
It's great to see that you have come across my website. I hope you explore it thoroughly. The website caters to regular consumers who have an interest in home automation. I am based in the Tri-state area and enjoy the latest smart tech along with my wonderful wife and three energetic boys.